Weedsport, NY — 2010 COMPETITOR NOTES – BROCKVILLE ONTARIO SPEEDWAY – GLOBAL WARRANTY FALL NATIONALS 100’
Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series Race #10 – October 16, 2010
DIRTcar, Track Staffing and Contacts:
Gary Spaid (Timing, Scoring, Points, Handicapping) 585-734-5959 email@example.com
Bob Dini (Director, Technical Inspections) 917-939-5417 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Skibinski (Director, Media Relations) 585-227-2939 email@example.com
John Nelson (Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series Director) 716-907-1905 firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Skotnicki (Series Director, Race Director) 704-796-4566 email@example.com
Brockville Ontario Speedway:
Paul Kirkland 613-345-6324 firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 16th, 2010 – Global Warranty Fall Nationals 100 – Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series
General Daily Schedule:
9:00 am – Pit Gates Open, Transporter Parking, Teams Enter (Draw Begins), Inspection Begins
10:30 am – Autograph Session Underneath Grandstand
12:00 pm (noon) – MANDATORY Driver’s Meeting
12:30 pm – Hot Laps
1:15 pm – Group Time Trials
2:00 pm – Qualifying Races
Followed by ‘B-Mains’
Followed by Global Warranty Fall Nationals 100-lap Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series event
Event Specific Rules:
Tires; The “Hoosier” D200, D300, D400 or D500 will be permitted.
Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Fuel; Only VP D-109, D-110, D-12 will be permitted. Fuel will be available at the track and to be purchased.
*Note: 2010 Super DIRTcar / DIRTcar Rule Book – http://126.96.36.199/~/media/PDFs/062210_DC_NE_Rulebook.ashx
100-Lap Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series Event:
30 Car Field Maximum. (4 Provisional positions available to the Top-12 in current season (2010) championship point standings.)
Number of Qualifying Races will be based on the total number cars competing in the event. (8-lap qualifying races)
2 (or more) ‘B’-Features (10-laps) – Number of Transfers will be posted at the Series Trailer.
Top 12 Driver’s from qualifying will redraw for starting position in the feature.
The race will be on the 100-point schedule.
*** Payoff will be after the conclusion of the event, location to be specified.
Event Specific Rules:
– All starts are side-by-side until the green flag is displayed. The front row must maintain the pace established by the pace car and will be signaled to do so, on the one-way radio, if in the judgment of the Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series Officials, the pace is not maintained a penalty and/or penalties may be issued.
– All restarts will take place in the area of the ‘VP Racing Fuels Power Point’ (indicated by the placement of the VP Fuel Barrels at the exit of turn four).
– The leader is the control car on all starts and/or restarts.
– All restarts up to lap 75 will be double-file with lead lap cars to the front – lapped cars will drop to the inside under caution and rejoin the field beginning after the last car on the lead lap in their order of running on the race track at the time of the caution.
– If the caution is displayed and you must pit, you will not lose a lap in the pits. You may only lose a lap on the race track under green flag conditions.
– Cautions will count from lap 1-to-75. From lap 76 to the completion of the event, cautions will not count.
– After the completion of lap 75 all remaining restarts will be single final until the completion of the event.
– All races will end with a green-white-checker finish
– One-way radios are mandatory – two-way radios will not be permitted.
– When the caution is displayed, please get into single-file order, you will be signaled over the one-way radio when it is time to go double-file and/or restart single file.
– If at any time the red flag is displayed and competitors are signaled to stop due to a red flag condition, cars must come to a complete stop. After the field is stopped and is under control of the pace car, Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series Officials, will instruct any vehicle not involved in the red flag incident that needs to pit for service, to pull up to the pace car prior to being released to the pit area on the one-way radio. Any car that pits during the red flag period will be required to restart at the tail of the field in their respective position. If any car heads to the pits without following the instructing over the one-way radio, a 1-lap penalty may be issued.
– It is mandatory to have the following decals on the car (DIRTcar, Super DIRTcar Series, VP Racing Fuels and Hoosier) and the driver must have a VP patch on his uniform.
– To be eligible for other available contingencies you must run the decals. Included is a guided map for two available options to place decals on your vehicle.
– Immediately following the conclusion of the event, the first place car needs to go to the scale first, then we need second and third to the scales and to victory lane.
Be prepared for inspection at Brockville Ontario Speedway when Technical Inspection begins at 9:00am on Saturday, October 16th, 2010 – (Bob Dini and Scott Fremouw):
Safety and General Inspection
General Body Inspection
Pre-Race Engine Inspection
Fuel Samples from Fuel Cell
Post Race Weights:
358 DIRTcar Modified = 2,450 lbs
358 Brodix ‘Spec’ Engine = 2,350 lbs
358 ‘Approved’ Ported Iron Heads = 2,650 lbs
*** Note: There will be post-race inspection in the designated inspection area at the Series Trailer / Technical Truck following the completion of Victory Lane Ceremonies.
1.) Qualified 2.) Qualified
3.) Qualified 4.) Qualified
5.) Qualified 6.) Qualified
7.) Qualified 8.) Qualified
9.) Qualified 10.) Qualified
11.) Qualified 12.) Qualified
13.) Qualified 14.) Qualified
15.) Qualified 16.) Qualified
17.) Qualified 18.) Qualified
19.) Qualified 20.) Qualified
21.) B-Main Car 1 22.) B-Main Car 2
23.) B-Main Car 3 24.) B-Main Car 4
25.) B-Main Car 5 26.) B-Main Car 6
27.) Provisional 1 28.) Provisional 2
29.) Provisional 3 *30.) Provisional 4
Mr. DIRTcar 358 Modified Series Purse: