Weedsport, NY — 2010 Competitor Notes Autodrome Drummond – Saturday, June 26th, 2010
Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Event #3
DIRTcar, Track Staffing and Contacts:
Brian Mulligan 613-330-1565 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Skibinski 585-350-8997 email@example.com
Bob Dini 917-939-5417 firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Skotnicki 704-796-4566 email@example.com
Yan Bussiere 819-474-2222 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Salvas 819-474-2222 email@example.com
Saturday, June 26th, 2010 – Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Series – 50-laps
General Daily Schedule:
4:00pm – Pit Gates Open, Hauler Parking, Inspection Begins (Draw Begins)
5:30pm – Driver’s Meeting
6:00pm – Hot Laps
6:30pm – Time Trials / Qualifying Races
TBD – 50-lap Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Feature
Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Event Specific Rules:
TIME TRIALS WILL BE USED FOR THIS EVENT TO DETERMINE QUALIFYING RACE STARTING POSITION.
15.1.6 Ignition/Battery (For either the Crate – Option –A- and/or Open Motor Option –B-)
A.) Only stock OEM distributors will be permitted. The rev. box must be mounted under the hood. The “rev box” RPM limiting chip (6,000 RPM) must face up and be securely fasted (taped in) in the “rev box”.
E.) Only the DIRTcar approved –A-B-C type shock absorbers displaying the DIRTcar “Approved” decal will be permitted to compete. (THERE WILL BE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF A-B-C SHOCK ABSORBER DECALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THIS EVENT, FOLLOWING SHOCK ABSORBER CERTIFICATION).
F.) Approved Shock Absorbers: All shock absorbers for the DIRTcar Sportsman Modifieds, DIRTcar Pro Stock, DIRTcar Pro Late Model, DIRTcar UMP Sportsman and DIRTcar UMP Stock Car division must be approved and display an approved designation decal beginning in the 2010 season. There will be three types of approved designations, ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’.
Approved ‘A’-type Shock Absorbers: Pro Shocks – WB and SS Series
DIRTcar Sportsman Modified Bilstein – AK and SG/SM Series
DIRTcar Pro Stock AFCO – 1020-1034 Series
DIRTcar Pro Late Model AFCO – 1273-1295 Series
DIRTcar UMP Sportsman AFCO – 1473-1497 Series
DIRTcar UMP Stock Car
Approved ‘B’-type Shock Absorbers: Pro Shocks – TA Series
DIRTcar Sportsman Modified Bilstein – SL/SZ Series
DIRTcar Pro Late Model AFCO – 1000 Series
DIRTcar Pro Stock
B.) Only Hoosier Racing Tires will be permitted in any DIRTcar sanctioned events. Hoosier (the tire manufacturer) will mark/stamp/brand all legal tires with specified compound and/or other specific DIRTcar designations as listed below;
Front or Rear Tires;
1.) “DIRT Soft” 2.) “DIRT Hard”
1.) “M45” 2.) “D50” 3.) “D60”
Tire Size and Compound Designation:
1.) 11/87-15 M45, D50
2.) 11/90-15 M45, D60
Only ‘D’-type VP Racing Gasoline, the official fuel of DIRTcar will be permitted for competition. VP D-99 or D-98 or a maximum octane will be the only specified fuel permitted at any sanctioned DIRTcar and/or Super DIRTcar Series event. In addition a maximum “94 octane, R+M/2” standard pump gasoline will be permitted. Blending of fuels or gasoline, including VP spec (including ‘D’) fuels of different octane will not be permitted. Alcohol, methanol, nitrous oxide, nitro-methane and/or propylene oxide will not be permitted. Fuel may be subject to inspection and testing at any time. Proof of purchase for the official fuel of DIRTcar may be required.
50-Lap Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Event
-30 Car Field Maximum. (4 Provisional positions available to the 2010 Top-12 in current series championship point standings.)
-Number of Qualifying Races will be based on the total number cars competing in the event. (8-lap qualifying races)
– 2 (or more) ‘B’-Features (10-laps) – Number of Transfers will be posted on the lineup board.
– Top 12 Driver’s from qualifying will redraw for starting position in the feature.
– The race will be on the 100-point schedule. For this event only, all competitors will receive ‘Show Up’ Points for events at the competitors Home Track.
*** Payoff will be after the conclusion of the event, location to be specified.
Event Specific Rules:
– All starts are side-by-side until the green flag is displayed
– All restarts in all races (qualifying, B-Main’s and or the Feature) will be double-file with lead lap cars to the front and take place near the exit of turn four as specified in the driver’s meeting. Single file restarts may be instituted at any time during any race at the discretion of the Series Director.
– The leader is the control car on all starts and/or restarts
– Caution laps will not count.
– All races will end with a green-white-checker finish
– One-way radios are mandatory.
– When the caution is displayed, please get into single-file order, you will be signaled over the one-way radio when it is time to go double-file and/or restart single file.
– It is mandatory to have the following decals on the car (DIRTcar, Super DIRTcar Series, VP Racing Fuels and Hoosier) and the driver must have a VP patch on his uniform.
– To be eligible for other available contingencies you must run the decals. Included is a guided map for two available options to place decals on your vehicle.
– Immediately following the conclusion of the event, the first place car needs to go to the scale first, then we need second and third to the scales and to victory lane.
Be prepared for inspection at Autodrome Drummond when Technical Inspection begins at 4:00 pm on Saturday, June 26th, 2010 – (Bob Dini and Scott Fremouw):
Safety and General Inspection
General Body Inspection
Pre-Race Engine Inspection
Fuel Samples from Fuel Cell
Post Race Weights:
Pro Stock GM 602 Crate = 3,000 lbs
Pro Stock ‘Open Motor’ = 3,300 lbs
*** Note: There will be post-race inspection in the inspection area following the completion of Victory Lane Ceremonies.
1.) Qualified 2.) Qualified
3.) Qualified 4.) Qualified
5.) Qualified 6.) Qualified
7.) Qualified 8.) Qualified
9.) Qualified 10.) Qualified
11.) Qualified 12.) Qualified
13.) Qualified 14.) Qualified
15.) Qualied 16.) Qualified
17.) Qualified 18.) Qualified
19.) Qualified 20.) Qualified
21.) Qualified 22.) Qualified
23.) B-Main Car 1 24.) B-Main Car 2
24.) B-Main Car 3 25.) B-Main Car 4
25.) B-Main Car 5 26.) B-Main Car 6
27.) Provisional 1 28.) Provisional 2
29.) Provisional 3 30.) Provisional 4
Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Series Purse:
2010 Mr. DIRTcar Pro Stock Championship Standings:
*Updated points will be posted following the the Friday, June 25th, 2010 event at Autodrome Granby